Welcome to the official website of the Plantation Fire Department.
The Plantation Fire Department is an ISO Class 2 rated combination department. Combination means the personnel are part volunteer and part career. Plantation is the largest volunteer fire department in the State of Florida.
The Plantation Fire Department will strive to provide the highest level of service through Fire Suppression, Medical Rescue, Training, Prevention, Public Education and Fleet/Facilities Maintenance, while maintaining fiscal responsibility.
Our mission is best accomplished through our Organizational Values. Our core values are:
1. Endeavor to ensure superior quality in every program or service we provide.
2. Provide services in an efficient, systematic and fiscally responsible manner.
3. Apply innovation and creativity as a methodology to continually improve our services.
4. Strive for open communication and maintain a commitment to cooperation and consensus.
5. Individual success equates to organizational success.
6. Service to the citizens no matter the time nor location.
7. Establish the Plantation Fire Department as an industry leader through scientific research, evaluative studies and data analysis.
Plantation Fire Department
550 NW 65th Avenue
Plantation, FL 33317
HQ 954-797-2150 Dispatch 954-797-2100
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.