STORM DEBRIS REMOVAL
Waste Management will not be collecting storm debris. It will be collected by qualified, FEMA-approved debris removal management contractors.
SOLID WASTE/TRASH & RECYCLING COLLECTION
All residential and commercial/multi-family solid waste and recycling collections services are back on schedule.
Waste Management has resumed regular bulk pickup and will follow your regular bulk pickup schedule.
- Residents can resume placing household, bulk trash items on the curb according to their regularly scheduled bulk pickup date.
- Bulk items include furniture (e.g. sofas, tables, beds, desks, dressers, and chairs, lights, and accessories), white goods (refrigerators, ranges, pool heaters, water softeners, washers, dryers, water heaters, and other similar appliances), pianos, toilets, bicycles, mattresses, household goods, large boxes, barrels, crates, equipment, wire and cable, cabinets, counters, mirrors, windows, carpet, rugs, fixtures, and wall or floor coverings).
- Bulk waste does not include construction debris or other loose materials.
- All items for bulk pick up collection should be placed curbside no earlier than the Saturday prior to your pick up date.
- Only clear yard bags may be used for bulk pick up of landscape and yard waste.
- Black bags containing bulk or other items will not be picked up.
- Storm related vegetation such as tree trunks and large limbs, as well as storm related debris such as fencing, screening, roof tiles, etc, should be placed in separate piles.
Please note: Waste Management will not pick up mixed loads. If bulk trash is not seperated from storm debris, it will not be picked up.
- You may also take bulk items to the Wheelabrator disposal site, located at 4400 S. State Rd 7, Davie, FL 33314-2110 (954-581-6606). It is open on Saturdays from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM. You may take bulk items or hazardous waste there. NO LANDSCAPE/VEGETATION MATERIAL WILL BE ACCEPTED. Proof of Plantation residency required.
The City’s Horticultural station off Cleary Road is closed until further notice.