Welcome to the Plantation Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. To further serve our citizens, we offer this website as one manner to easily provide important information to the Plantation Police Department via computer.
If this is an Emergency please call 911. A police officer will NOT be dispatched to assist you after you submit a Citizens Online Police Report. Using this system, you can submit information about a non-emergency police matter.
PLEASE NOTE: The State of Florida has a broad public records law. All records of the Plantation Police Department are open for public inspection and copying, subject to certain statutory exemptions. If you do not want your personal information released in response to a public records request, DO NOT USE this Citizens Online Police Report system. See our Citizens Online Police Reporting Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Please confirm the following to determine if Online Citizen Police Report filing is right for you:
- This is NOT an Emergency
- You are at least 18 years of age
- The incident occurred within the limits of the City of Plantation
- The incident occurred within the past 30 days
- The incident is NOT related to a traffic accident or parking lot crash
- You are NOT reporting the theft of a motor vehicle, a lost/stolen license plate (tag), or a tag decal
- There are no known suspects or suspect descriptions available
- No one was injured during the incident
- No firearms or other weapons were involved in the incident
- There is no evidence to collect in the incident
- This is NOT an on-going problem which you have previously reported
If you can answer yes to all of the above, you are ready to file your Online Incident Report. If you answered no to any of these questions, please review our Citizens Online Police Reporting Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
After submitting your Online Incident Report, you will:
- See: “Your Report Has Been Submitted,” confirming completion of all necessary information.
- Be able to View and Print a temporary copy of the police report for your reference.
- Be provided an Incident Tracking Number for follow-up.
After your submission has been reviewed and approved, you will receive an email that a copy of your final report is available. You will then be able to obtain an official copy of your police report, for a charge of $0.15 per page, at the Plantation Police Department, 451 NW 70th Terrace, during normal business hours.
All incidents filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed. A Plantation Police Department official will only contact you if more information is needed from you.
Filing a false police report is a crime.
The Plantation Police Department accepts Online Incident Reports concerning the following matters (definitions and examples provided on the following page):
Criminal Mischief (Vandalism to Property – Less than $1,000), Disturbance, Debit or Credit Card Fraud, Fraud – Impersonation (Identity Theft), Harassing Phone Calls, Lost Property, Property Damage, Theft Under $300, Traffic Information, Vandalism to Vehicle.
Please be sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing your report. Click on the “Select Incident” button below to begin.
For access to the online reporting feature using your smartphone, dial (844)-384-5671. This feature is voice prompted and will send you a link to fill out your own report.
Powered by Coplogic’s Online Citizen Police Reporting