- There will be a $2.40 Convenience Fee per transaction to process a payment using your Bank Account.
- There will be a $2.40 Convenience Fee per $300 increment of payment using your Credit Card.
- If you only wish to check your balance, you will not be charged a Convenience Fee. You will only be charged a fee if you choose to make a payment.
- The Convenience Fee associated with this payment is paid directly to Paymentus and is not collected by the City of Plantation.
- Please allow up to two (2) business days for payment to appear on your account.
Please note: To have water re-instated please make payment by Cash, Money Order, or Credit Card at
Plantation City Hall at 400 NW 73rd Ave Plantation, FL 33317
Monday-Friday 8:00am to 3:00pm for same day service, up until 11:00 PM
Monday-Friday 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm will be the next business day, up until 11:00 PM
A service fee will apply and an Additional Deposit may be required.
The City of Plantation water and sewer bills are due 21 days from the billing date. The due date is printed on the bill. If the payment is not posted to your account on/before the due date, a disconnection notice will appear on your next bill. Accounts are subject to disconnection if past due 30 days or more from the due date. Any past due balances are due immediately and to be paid in full. There is a delay in reinstating water with online payments, as additional fees may apply. We recommend making your payment, in person, at City Hall. Please review our Delinquent Accounts policy.