Street Tree Partnership Program
Thank you for your interest in participating in the City of Plantations Street Tree Program. Requests/plantings take place annually, and are evaluated on a case by case basis. However, dependent upon circumstances (e.g. weather events, resource availability and demand), schedules may be adjusted to occur either more frequently or extend beyond the course of a year. Upon request, staff from the Public Works Department will conduct a site visit to assess the site and swale area and notify participants of any concerns regarding the planting (e.g. eligibility requirements, proposed quantity, cost and species).
- Street Tree Program Information
- Street Tree Application Form
- Available Tree Options (Public Works staff will make final determination for tree species on a case by case basis)
If you would like to participate in the Street Tree Program, please complete a Street Tree Program Request Form and return via one of these options:
- Scan it and email it to srodgers@Plantation.org
- Fax it to 954-452-2548
- Mail it to Street Tree Program, City of Plantation Public Works, 750 NW 91st Avenue, Plantation, FL 33324
Trees for Tomorrow: This is a special opportunity for residents to celebrate achievements and special events, or honor and recognize someone special. Citizens can donate trees with plaques or benches with nameplates; the trees and/or benches are installed in a City park.