Westfield Broward Mall
Located at the intersection of Broward Boulevard and University Drive, the Broward Mall has over 1 million square feet of indoor shops including department stores, specialty stores and restaurants. The mall is anchored by Macy’s, Dillard’s, J.C. Penney and Sears and offers over 120 national and regional stores.
The Fountains Shoppes of Distinction
This is an open-air 440,000 square feet complex featuring shopping, entertainment and dining located just north of I-595 on University Drive. The shopping center features Kohl’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, TooJay’s, Lime Fresh, Home Goods/Marshall’s, Cheese Course, 5 Guys, Total Wine, JoAnn’s, and more.
East Sawgrass Shopping District
There are an array of specialized retail stores and restaurants in this area. They include hhGregg, Pier 1 Imports, CompUSA, Michael’s, Publix, Hallmark, Office Max, Haverty’s, HomeGoods, Ross, Best Buy, Party City and Edwin Watts Golf. Restaurants include Quarterdeck, Denny’s and more.
Visit our many shopping plazas throughout the City of Plantation, such as:
- Plantation Towne Square, north side of the 6000 block of West Broward Blvd.
- Plantation Market Place, north side of the 7000 block of West Broward Blvd.
- Jacaranda Square, on the northwest corner of North Pine Island Rd. and West Sunrise Blvd.
- Jacaranda Plaza, north side of the 8300 block of West Sunrise Blvd.
- Viscaya Shops, northwest corner of Nob Hill Rd. and West Sunrise Blvd.
- Plantation Community Plaza, east side of the 200 block of South University Dr.
- Plantation Square, southwest corner of West Sunrise Blvd. and North University Dr.
- West Broward Mall, northeast corner of West Broward Blvd. and State Road 7
- Westgate Plaza, northwest corner of West Broward Blvd. and State Road 7