What would you like to do?
The details and notes on this web page are designed as city standards for projects developed in the City. Please feel free to use them on drawings submitted as part of the review process and construction documents.
Tree removal/relocation permit application forms (updated Mar 2017) **NOTE: WE WILL NOT ACCEPT OUTDATED FORMS**
- Post-Hurricane Tree Removal & Trimming Permits: Instructions for Single Family Homeowners
- Single Family and Single Family Dwelling in Planned Residential Development
- Commercial and Planned Residential Development
- Landscape Planning and Review Board Application
- Tree Trimming Permit Request
- Follow these Important Steps from ISA when planting new trees.
- Tree Planting – University of Florida Extension.
- Call Before You Dig
- Broward County Licensed Tree Trimmers
- Find a Certified Arborist – a service of the International Society of Arboriculture, the organization that sets the standards!
- Finding An Arborist – American Society of Consulting Arborists
- Insect Management on Landscape Plants
- Lethal Yellowing of Palm Trees in Florida
- Tropical Plant Pests and Diseases
- Florida Department of Agriculture
- Society Of American Foresters
- The National Arbor Day Foundation
- American Forests
- International Society of Arboriculture
- Florida Chapter International Society of Arboriculture