Community Redevelopment Office moves
Effective April 27, 2016, the Community Redevelopment Office will be closed. The new address is: 401 NW 70th Terrrace, 2nd floor. For more information, call 954-797-2225.
Plantation Gateway is located in eastern Plantation and includes retail, office, and residential development fronting both sides of SR 7 from Davie Road to Sunrise Boulevard. Gateway is centrally located within:
- 4 miles west of downtown Fort Lauderdale
- 2 miles west of I-95, South Florida’s only north/south expressway connecting Miami Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties
- 2 miles north of I-595, Broward County’s only east/west expressway
- 1 mile east of Florida’s Turnpike
- 6 miles west of Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport and Port Everglades Seaport
Plantation Gateway’s mission is to revitalize Plantation’s State Road 7 Corridor by encouraging quality infill development and adaptive re-use of existing buildings. Examples of both private redevelopment and public improvements are provided in Plantation Gateway Redevelopment Highlights (see below).
Plantation Gateway Development Highlights
Plantation Gateway Facts