The goal of the Planning, Zoning & Economic Development Department is to provide professional leadership to the citizenry and business community of Plantation in the use of land and resources as well as to provide assistance to businesses that are expanding or relocating to Plantation in order to ensure a continued balance between the economy and environment.
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- Housing Grant Programs – State Housing Initiatives Partnership (SHIP)
- Economic Development
- Plantation Midtown
- Plantation Gateway / CRA District
- Property Assessesd Clean Energy (PACE) Program
- DEO Notice of Intent
- Broward County Property Appraiser
- Broward County – Official Site
- State of Florida
- US Dept of Housing and Urban Development
- US Census Bureau – Census Data
- Contact Us – Dept Staff Listing
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.