1451 NW 118th Ave
Plantation, FL 33322
Our Past And Our Future
The City of Plantation has supported its equestrian community for years, and in the past helped provide a place that allowed residents to enjoy that lifestyle.
Today, we’ve created an equestrian-friendly environment within a picturesque, sub-tropical setting, developed with the safety, security and enjoyment of you and your horse in mind.
Plantation Equestrian Center features:
- Two stables that house 96 stalls, each with its own wash rack
- One lighted main ring and two addition show rings
- Two practice rings (one lighted)
- Turn-out paddock areas
- An ancillary building, which includes a concession area, restrooms, an announcer booth with PA system and office space
- Bleachers to accommodate approximately 300 spectators
- Ample parking for events and shows
- On-site management
- Easy access; conveniently located on West Sunrise Boulevard, near I-75 and I-595
All this is set amidst 85 acres of beautifully landscaped boardwalks, bridle paths and recreational areas. Within Volunteer Park, visitors will enjoy quiet, peaceful nature trails, wetlands designed to support local wildlife, educational playgrounds, auditory sculptures that react to wind and rain, and a beautiful meeting facility able to accommodate gatherings from 10 – 250.
The Plantation Equestrian Center respects the City’s long history with the equestrian community, and encourages the relationship between a horse and its rider by providing an opportunity for them to connect with our unique South Florida landscape.Since opening in April 2005, the Plantation Equestrian Center has seen thousands of visitors thanks to horse shows and exhibitions scheduled every weekend. Boardwalks, multi-use trails and bridle paths throughout the wetland area provide an opportunity to enjoy South Florida landscape and wildlife.