Introducing the City of Plantation’s Facade Improvement Grant Program to help update and beautify the District’s curb appeal.
How does it work?
- The Plantation Gateway District provides the facade materials (paint and stone veneer).
- Property owner shall be responsible for the cost of installation of all facade materials.
Who can participate?
- Available only to businesses/properties located in the Plantation Gateway Redevelopment District. If you are unsure if your property is in the Gateway District, please contact the Planning, Zoning and Economic Development Department for assistance (954-513-3509).
Who is eligible?
- Property/building must not have any existing code violation(s) OR existing code violations are being addressed.
- Tax exempt properties are ineligible. Examples include, but are not limited to, churches and certain not-for-profit businesses.
How do I apply?
- A Facade Improvement Grant Program Application must be submitted to the Planning, Zoning and Economic Development Department, 401 NW 70th Terrace, Plantation, FL 33317.
- Application shall be filed and signed by property owner.
- Once the application has been approved, the Façade Improvement Grant Agreement must be completed, signed and notarized, and returned to the City for full execution.
- Program will run from November 30, 2019 through October 30, 2020.
- Application and agreement must be received no later than 4:30 PM on Tuesday, June 30, 2020.
For more information contact …
Planning, Zoning and Economic Development