Major responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage the City’s $100 million budget and capital improvement projects (in conjunction with the Financial Services Department).
- Assist other departments with annual Goal setting.
- Administer programs and policies of City Council.
- Provide support to citizens by serving as liaison to the cable television and waste management franchisees, and other businesses, community organizations and governmental agencies.
- Monitor state and federal legislation.
- Conduct and coordinate policy research.
- Oversee website, media relations and graphic design projects.