The next municipal election will be held on November 6, 2018. The Offices up for election on this date are Mayor, Group 1, and Group 2.
Qualifying for Office
Candidates must be qualified electors in Broward County, Florida and must have resided in the City for at least one year prior to qualifying.
Qualifying and Assessment Fees
A qualifying fee of $250 for City Council or $500 for Mayor plus a 1% election assessment fee equal to the annual salary must be paid at the time of qualifying.
Monday, June 18, 2018 beginning at 12 noon through Friday, June 22, 2018 ending at 12 noon.
- 2018 Appointment Peter S. Tingom – Mayor
- 2018 Residency Affidavit Peter S. Tingom
- 2018 Termination Report Peter S. Tingom Group 2
- 2018 Tingom appointment
- 2018M2 Tingom
- 2018M3 Tingom
- 2018 Randall Fernandes appointment
- 2017M12 Fernandes
- 2018M1 Fernandes
- 2018M2 Fernandes
- 2018M3 Fernandes
- 2018 Errol Brown appointment
- Brown 2018M1 conditional
- Errol Brown Expenditures 2018M1
- 2018M2 Brown
- 2018M3 Brown
- 2018 Appointment Rico Petrocelli – Group 2
- 2018 Residency Affidavit Rico Petrocelli
- 2018 Rico Petrocelli appointment
- 2017M12 Petrocelli
- 2018M1 Petrocelli
- 2018M2 Petrocelli
- 2018M3 Petrocelli